Thanks Mama! I love you!
1 package of chicken breasts(usually three breasts per package)
2 bags of frozen chopped spinach
1 15 oz. can of tomato sauce
1 onion - chopped, then pureed in a blender
2 tablespoons of ginger-garlic
cilantro leaves-puree the leaves of about ten stems with the onion, garlic, ginger and some of the tomato sauce
Curry powder, cayenne powder
Sour cream (8 oz.)
1. Trim the breast of fat and arteries, then cut into smaller pieces(each breast into 4 pieces)
2. Coat a large glass baking dish with spray oil. Spread the frozen spinach out over the dish.
3. Lay the chicken pieces on top.
4. Mix together the ground onion, garlic, ginger,cilantro,spices and salt to taste, and mix in all of the tomato sauce and sour cream. Pour that over the chicken evenly.
5. Cover with aluminum foil, make slits to vent, and bake in oven at 375 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
Enjoy with pita bread and raita.
Once the dish is cooked, you can transfer to other containers. You can double the ingredients, and using two glass baking dishes, bake two quantities if you need a larger quantity.