Chicken with Rosemary Sauce
Chicken with Rosemary Sauce Cooking Light recipe WW 4 points
1 t Olive Oil
4 4 oz breast halves
1/4 t salt
1/8 t black pepper
1/2 c chopped green onions
1/4 c dry white wine
1 t minced fresh rosemary
1/2 c chicken broth (fat-free and low sodium)
1/2 c half & half
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with S & P.
2. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side.
3. Add green onions, wine, & rosemary; cook 30 seconds.
4. Stir in broth; cook 2 minutes.
5. Add half & half; cook 2 minutes. Serve
183 calories; 6 g fat; 27.5 g protein, 0.5 g fiber
Courtesy of Stephanie